- 1,237,995 Views
- What is Amartya Sen’s “Capability Approach” to Development and Poverty
- RTE Act 2009 -- Issues and Challenges
- Salient Features of the Right to Education Act, 2009
- The Absurdity of "Indian Secularism”
- Alarming Fall In Groundwater Levels In India
- Understanding Poverty, Beyond Lack of Income
- Amartya Sen’s Capability Perspective of Development and Well-being
- Why India’s "Unity In Diversity” Is A Global Puzzle!
- Right to Education Act: Status of Implementation after 3 years
- Hunger and Food Security in India
- Citizenship Amendment Act 2019: Why India Should Exchange Minorities with Pakistan & Bangladesh
- Are Muslims A ‘Minority’ Community In India?
- India Needs Development Beyond GDP
- Why This Is The Right Time To Adopt “Uniform Civil Code” In India
- Why FATF ‘GREY-LIST’ Isn’t Dark Enough For Pakistan!
- Why The World Must Rediscover Mahatma Gandhi!
- Destroying Kashmir – The Pakistani Way!
- 10 Benefits of Administrative Reorganization of J&K, Post 370
- “Independence Day” for Muslim Women – India Ends Triple Talaq!
- Amartya Sen
- Climate Change
- Distorted Secularism of India
- Economy and Business
- Global Warming
- Human Right To Food
- Indian Society
- Land Acquisition Laws
- Naxal/Maoist in India
- Nuclear Energy
- Panchayat Raj
- Renewable Energy
- Right to Education
- Right to Information
- Sustainable Development
- Timber Distribution Rights
- tribal Issues
- World Politics
Category Archives: Pakistan
Passage of the Citizenship (Amendment) Act 2019 is a great humanitarian gesture by India, though it should have been done long ago. The Act seeks to expedite the process of awarding citizenship to the ill fated minorities of Pakistan, Bangladesh … Continue reading
Pakistan finds itself again in the FATF watch list. Yet, its bravado and denial of realities remain ntact. Continue reading
The peaceful and secular Sage-Sufi culture of Kashmir has been under assault since late 1980s by Pak trained jihadi terrorists and radical Wahhabis. Pakistan’s motto is very clear “… if I don’t get Kashmir ‘in the name of Islam’, I will destroy it ‘in the name of Islam” !! Continue reading
Reorganization of Jammu and Kashmir State is the most people friendly step taken for the people of the State whom the leadership had dumped to become pawns in Pakistan’s proxy jihadi war against India. It will bring the much needed prosperity and people’s democracy in the Union Territory of J&K and a fresh sense of recognition for Laddakhi people. Continue reading
Kargil intrusion yet again reflected the typical Pak trait: preference for conflict over peace. It is hard to believe that while the Pak prime minister was busy preparing for permanent peace treaty with India and readying to welcome Indian PM … Continue reading
Pak policy of “thousand year war with India” is an acknowledgement of the fact that it can’t win any conventional war with India, nor can it drop any Nuke on India for obvious reasons. So, the only way to hurt its “eternal enemy” India is through a proxy war through fully disposable jihadis brainwashed to see divinity in death. Continue reading
On February 26, 2019, India made a point before the world – that now the nation is no longer willing to accept jihadi terrorism passively. The Balakot air strike on Jaish-e-Mohammad’s terror training camp marks an important shift in the … Continue reading