- 1,226,660 Views
- RTE Act 2009 -- Issues and Challenges
- What is Amartya Sen’s “Capability Approach” to Development and Poverty
- Salient Features of the Right to Education Act, 2009
- Impact Of The 1857 Uprising – India's First War Of Independence
- Climatic Vulnerability of India’s Coastal Regions
- India Is No Longer World’s “Poverty Capital”
- Panchayat Raj System in India
- The Samatha Judgment and the Fifth Schedule of the Constitution
- Hunger and Food Security in India
- Why India’s "Unity In Diversity” Is A Global Puzzle!
- India Needs Development Beyond GDP
- Why This Is The Right Time To Adopt “Uniform Civil Code” In India
- Why FATF ‘GREY-LIST’ Isn’t Dark Enough For Pakistan!
- Why The World Must Rediscover Mahatma Gandhi!
- Destroying Kashmir – The Pakistani Way!
- 10 Benefits of Administrative Reorganization of J&K, Post 370
- “Independence Day” for Muslim Women – India Ends Triple Talaq!
- Kargil Intrusion – How Atom Bomb Made A General Fanatic
- Thank God, Only 950 Years Left for Indo-Pak Peace!
- Amartya Sen
- Climate Change
- Distorted Secularism of India
- Economy and Business
- Global Warming
- Human Right To Food
- Indian Society
- Land Acquisition Laws
- Naxal/Maoist in India
- Nuclear Energy
- Panchayat Raj
- Renewable Energy
- Right to Education
- Right to Information
- Sustainable Development
- Timber Distribution Rights
- tribal Issues
- World Politics
Category Archives: Indian Society
Uniform Civil Code is urgently needed if India has to grow into a vibrant modern democracy. Handicapped by its Muslim appeasement and ‘vote bank’ politics Congress has failed to take the country forward on UCC in the past 6 decades. Now it is for the BJP and other ‘India-First’ parties to show the leadership. Continue reading
The world today is passing through a period of severe moral, spiritual and even economic degradation. There is a pervasive climate of isolationism, restlessness and insecurity. Gandhi’s ideas of non-violence, truthfulness and democracy are all the more relevant today than ever. Continue reading
Reorganization of Jammu and Kashmir State is the most people friendly step taken for the people of the State whom the leadership had dumped to become pawns in Pakistan’s proxy jihadi war against India. It will bring the much needed prosperity and people’s democracy in the Union Territory of J&K and a fresh sense of recognition for Laddakhi people. Continue reading
Indian PM got re-elected in 2019 with a much bigger majority, proving all divisive experts wrong. Despite all the sustained efforts to malign him for years, Modi proved to be the most acceptable leader for all Indians who love their … Continue reading
The 1857 revolt marked an important turning point in the history the colonial British India. It can be easily called the first Indian war of independence, triggered by the revolt of Indian soldiers in Meerut which soon spread to several parts of India. It permanently changed the relationship between the colonial masters and their subjects. Continue reading
The issue is really simple: religion or medieval lifestyle of pre-Islamic Arab desert. Continue reading