- 1,212,745 Views
- What is Amartya Sen’s “Capability Approach” to Development and Poverty
- Salient Features of the Right to Education Act, 2009
- RTE Act 2009 -- Issues and Challenges
- Indian Freedom Struggle: From 1857 to 1947
- Overview of Important Issues in India
- Panchayat Raj System in India
- Impact Of The 1857 Uprising – India's First War Of Independence
- Environmental Impacts of Hydropower Plants
- The Absurdity of "Indian Secularism”
- The Samatha Judgment and the Fifth Schedule of the Constitution
- Why FATF ‘GREY-LIST’ Isn’t Dark Enough For Pakistan!
- Why The World Must Rediscover Mahatma Gandhi!
- Destroying Kashmir – The Pakistani Way!
- 10 Benefits of Administrative Reorganization of J&K, Post 370
- “Independence Day” for Muslim Women – India Ends Triple Talaq!
- Kargil Intrusion – How Atom Bomb Made A General Fanatic
- Thank God, Only 950 Years Left for Indo-Pak Peace!
- Modi ‘The Great Unifier’ Re-Elected. But Who Are The Losers?
- Lok Sabha Polls 2019: ‘Nation First’ Or ‘Family First’
- Amartya Sen
- Climate Change
- Distorted Secularism of India
- Economy and Business
- Global Warming
- Human Right To Food
- Indian Society
- Land Acquisition Laws
- Naxal/Maoist in India
- Nuclear Energy
- Panchayat Raj
- Renewable Energy
- Right to Education
- Right to Information
- Sustainable Development
- Timber Distribution Rights
- tribal Issues
- World Politics
Tag Archives: Kargil intrusion
Kargil intrusion yet again reflected the typical Pak trait: preference for conflict over peace. It is hard to believe that while the Pak prime minister was busy preparing for permanent peace with India and readying to welcome Indian PM Bajpai … Continue reading
Pak policy of “thousand year war with India” is an acknowledgement of the fact that it can’t win any conventional war with India, nor can it drop any Nuke on India for obvious reasons. So, the only way to hurt its “eternal enemy” India is through a proxy war through fully disposable jihadis brainwashed to see divinity in death. Continue reading