- 1,348,998 Views
- RTE Act 2009 -- Issues and Challenges
- Indian Freedom Struggle: From 1857 to 1947
- Salient Features of the Right to Education Act, 2009
- What is Amartya Sen’s “Capability Approach” to Development and Poverty
- Islamic Plunder of Somnath Temple
- How to Make the RTE Act More Effective
- Impact Of The 1857 Revolution – India's First War Of Independence!
- Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan: We Should Also See The Positive Side of SSA
- Congress Party’s “Secular Partition" of India
- Corruption in the World: Why Should We Care About It?
- Afghanistan: Is It Too Early For Pak-Taliban Sharia Dance?
- Pakistan: Honeymoon With FATF Grey-list To Continue!
- Will Waseem Rizvi’s “New Quran” End Islamic Terrorism?
- “Black September”: Pakistan’s Love For Palestine Is Hypocrisy
- “Emperor Nero” Or “Bhasmasur” of Indian Politics!
- 1971 Bangladesh Genocide: When “Rape” Became A Weapon
- 7 Reasons Why Pakistan is Chanting “Peace”
- “Extortion Racket” of Maharashtra Government! Target: 100 Cr per Month!! What a Shame.
- 27 February 2002: Remembering The Victims of Godhra Terror Attack
- Amartya Sen
- Climate Change
- Distorted Secularism of India
- Economy and Business
- Global Warming
- Human Right To Food
- Indian Society
- Land Acquisition Laws
- Naxal/Maoist in India
- Nuclear Energy
- Panchayat Raj
- Renewable Energy
- Right to Education
- Right to Information
- Sustainable Development
- Timber Distribution Rights
- tribal Issues
- World Politics
Category Archives: Environment
The fetish for gdp growth has led the world to the brink of environmental and social disasters. There is opulence and poverty side by side. Countries need to evolve right indicators of development that pay attention to things other than economic. Continue reading
The economic development is fueling the growth of infrastructure and construction activities which is pushing the demand for sand – a vital ingredient of cement concrete and mortar. In concrete making, each tonne of cement requires 6-7 tonnes of sand … Continue reading