- 1,243,306 Views
- What is Amartya Sen’s “Capability Approach” to Development and Poverty
- Indian Freedom Struggle: From 1857 to 1947
- RTE Act 2009 -- Issues and Challenges
- Salient Features of the Right to Education Act, 2009
- Why India’s "Unity In Diversity” Is A Global Puzzle!
- Impact Of The 1857 Revolution – India's First War Of Independence
- Panchayat Raj System in India
- Overview of Important Issues in India
- The Absurdity of "Indian Secularism”
- PESA – A Potent Weapon Against Naxals (Maoists) In India !!
- Citizenship Amendment Act 2019: Why India Should Exchange Minorities with Pakistan & Bangladesh
- “Minority” Politics of Indian Muslims
- India Needs Development Beyond GDP
- Why This Is The Right Time To Adopt “Uniform Civil Code” In India
- Why FATF ‘GREY-LIST’ Isn’t Dark Enough For Pakistan!
- Why The World Must Rediscover Mahatma Gandhi!
- Destroying Kashmir – The Pakistani Way!
- 10 Benefits of Administrative Reorganization of J&K, Post 370
- “Independence Day” for Muslim Women – India Ends Triple Talaq!
- Amartya Sen
- Climate Change
- Distorted Secularism of India
- Economy and Business
- Global Warming
- Human Right To Food
- Indian Society
- Land Acquisition Laws
- Naxal/Maoist in India
- Nuclear Energy
- Panchayat Raj
- Renewable Energy
- Right to Education
- Right to Information
- Sustainable Development
- Timber Distribution Rights
- tribal Issues
- World Politics
Category Archives: Environment
The fetish for gdp growth has led the world to the brink of environmental and social disasters. There is opulence and poverty side by side. Countries need to evolve right indicators of development that pay attention to things other than economic. Continue reading
The economic development is fueling the growth of infrastructure and construction activities which is pushing the demand for sand – a vital ingredient of cement concrete and mortar. In concrete making, each tonne of cement requires 6-7 tonnes of sand … Continue reading