- 688,945 Views
Editor’s PicksSolar Power for Ordinary People
Is the World Heading Towards a New Global Order
8 Good Reasons Why India is So Poor
Why India should worry about Chinese hydropower projects in Tibet?
What Makes People Poor?
Amartya Sen's Concept of Development and Poverty
Why the World should follow Bhutan's development model?
How Healthy is Indian Judicial System?
Can Business be Redesigned to Eradicate Poverty?
Our Detailed ReportsSarva Shiksha Abhiyan after 2013
Disaster Management in India
Nationl Food Security Bill 2013
Status of NREGA 2006-12
Status of RIGHT TO EDUCATION
Governance in Sixth Schedule Areas
Appraisal of Forest Rights Act 2006
Judicial Accountability in India
Corruption in India
Poverty in India
Gender and Climate Change
Nuclear Energy in India
The PESA ACT, 1996
The RTI Act 2005
- Overview of Important Issues in India
- Salient Features of the Right to Education Act, 2009
- What is Amartya Sen’s “Capability Approach” to Development
- Panchayat Raj System in India
- Environmental Impacts of Hydropower Plants
- RTE Act 2009 -- Anomalies and Challenges
- Tribal Displacement in the Name of Development
- Tribal People in India: Scheduled Tribes, Scheduled Areas and Tribal Self-Rule
- History of Tribal Struggle for Self-Rule in Jharkhand
- The Samatha Judgment and the Fifth Schedule of the Constitution
- Are Muslims In Minority In India?
- Is it Right Time to Push for Uniform Civil Code, or Not Yet?
- Global Warming – Over-Consumption, Not Over-Population, is the Main Threat
- Another Terror Attack in France – The Nonsense of “Terrorism Has No Religion”
- Paris Climate Summit: Will The US Cooperate This Time?
- ‘Global Warming’ – 2 Basic Issues Everyone Ignores
- India Is Worried About Declining Population Of Parsis
- Terrorist Sympathisers in India – A Wake Up Call For Hindus
- Is ISIS A Serious Threat To India?
- Amartya Sen
- Climate Change
- Distorted Secularism of India
- Economy and Business
- Global Warming
- Human Right To Food
- Indian Society
- Land Acquisition Laws
- Naxal/Maoist in India
- Nuclear Energy
- Panchayat Raj
- Renewable Energy
- Right to Education
- Right to Information
- Sustainable Development
- Timber Distribution Rights
- tribal Issues
- World Politics
axe2 on Maoist in India – The Re… Goodpal on Maoist in India – The Re… axe2 on Maoist in India – The Re… Tribal Anganwadi Wor… on Panchayat (Extension to Schedu… faheem on Grass-root Democracy in India:… alok kumar singh on Why Chhota Nagpur Tenancy (CNT… ASHISH KAMDI on Salient Features of the Right… topno on Why Chhota Nagpur Tenancy (CNT… pradeep shivaji sale on Panchayat (Extension to Schedu…
Category Archives: World Politics
Pakistan’s love for Kashmir is pure Islamic – in the “exclusionary” sense as people know Islam today. This is the root of all problems Pakistan creates in Kashmir. Continue reading
Pakistan’s craze for radical Islam and long nurtured hatred against India have left it badly infected with fundamentalists and extremists which will keep it away from focusing on social development in decades to come. Continue reading
Sufism in Kashmir unites Hindus and Muslims. It is something that doesn’t suit those who use Islam to further their political agenda. Continue reading
When good mannered people claim that terror and violent activities of Islamic groups has nothing to do with Islam, should know about the entry of Wahhabism into Islam in the 18th century. Continue reading
China recently announced construction of three dams in the middle reach of the Brahmaputra (yarlung Tsangpo) river in Tibet. Another similar size dam is under construction since 2010. It raises anxiety in India as well as in Bangladesh because China has no water sharing treaty with any of its neighbors nor is it signatory to any International water convention. Continue reading
There is an urgent need to fix capitalism. This is the message from Davos 2012 World Economic Forum. Wealth gap and unsustainable economies are serious threat to the world peace. Continue reading