- 1,246,562 Views
- What is Amartya Sen’s “Capability Approach” to Development and Poverty
- Salient Features of the Right to Education Act, 2009
- World Needs More ‘Dharma’ and Less 'Religion' !
- RTE Act 2009 -- Issues and Challenges
- Indian Freedom Struggle: From 1857 to 1947
- Islamic Plunder of Somnath Temple
- Impact Of The 1857 Revolution – India's First War Of Independence
- Overview of Important Issues in India
- Alarming Fall In Groundwater Levels In India
- Amartya Sen’s Capability Perspective of Development and Well-being
- China’s Border Aggression: Blunder? Or Gimmick To Cover Up Covid-19 Mishap?
- Citizenship Amendment Act 2019: Why India Should Exchange “Minority Population” with Its Islamic Neighbors
- “Minority” Politics of Indian Muslims
- India Needs Development Beyond GDP
- Why This Is The Right Time To Adopt “Uniform Civil Code” In India
- Why FATF ‘GREY-LIST’ Isn’t Dark Enough For Pakistan!
- Why The World Must Rediscover Mahatma Gandhi!
- Destroying Kashmir – The Pakistani Way!
- 10 Benefits of Administrative Reorganization of J&K, Post 370
- Amartya Sen
- Climate Change
- Distorted Secularism of India
- Economy and Business
- Global Warming
- Human Right To Food
- Indian Society
- Land Acquisition Laws
- Naxal/Maoist in India
- Nuclear Energy
- Panchayat Raj
- Renewable Energy
- Right to Education
- Right to Information
- Sustainable Development
- Timber Distribution Rights
- tribal Issues
- World Politics
Tag Archives: citizenship amendment bill 2019
Citizenship Amendment Act 2019: Why India Should Exchange “Minority Population” with Its Islamic Neighbors
Passage of the Citizenship (Amendment) Act 2019 is a great humanitarian gesture by India, though it should have been done long ago. The Act seeks to expedite the process of awarding citizenship to the ill fated minorities of Pakistan, Bangladesh … Continue reading