- 467,747 Views
Editor’s PicksSolar Power for Ordinary People
Is the World Heading Towards a New Global Order
8 Good Reasons Why India is So Poor
Why India should worry about Chinese hydropower projects in Tibet?
What Makes People Poor?
Amartya Sen's Concept of Development and Poverty
Why the World should follow Bhutan's development model?
How Healthy is Indian Judicial System?
Can Business be Redesigned to Eradicate Poverty?
Our Detailed ReportsSarva Shiksha Abhiyan after 2013
Disaster Management in India
Nationl Food Security Bill 2013
Status of NREGA 2006-12
Status of RIGHT TO EDUCATION
Governance in Sixth Schedule Areas
Appraisal of Forest Rights Act 2006
Judicial Accountability in India
Corruption in India
Poverty in India
Gender and Climate Change
Nuclear Energy in India
The PESA ACT, 1996
The RTI Act 2005
- Overview of Important Issues in India
- Salient Features of the Right to Education Act, 2009
- Panchayat (Extension to Scheduled Areas) Act (or PESA), 1996
- Panchayat Raj System in India
- Why Chhota Nagpur Tenancy (CNT) Act Fails to Protect Jharkhand Tribals?
- Tribal People in India: Scheduled Tribes, Scheduled Areas and Tribal Self-Rule
- PESA – A Potent Weapon Against Naxals (Maoists) In India !!
- What is Amartya Sen’s “Capability Approach” to Development
- Grass-root Democracy in India: Status of the Panchayati Raj System
- How Healthy is Indian Judicial System?
- Is it Right Time to Push for Uniform Civil Code, or Not Yet?
- Global Warming – Over-Consumption, Not Over-Population, is the Main Threat
- Paris Terror Attack – The Nonsense of “Terrorism Has No Religion”
- Paris Climate Summit: Will The US Cooperate This Time?
- ‘Global Warming’ – 2 Basic Issues Everyone Ignores
- India Is Worried About Declining Population Of Parsis
- Terrorism Sympathisers in India – A Wake Up Call For Hindus
- Is ISIS A Serious Threat To India?
- Yakub Memon’s Hanging: So, Terrorists have Religion !
- Amartya Sen
- Climate Change
- Economy and Business
- Global Warming
- Human Right To Food
- Land Acquisition Laws
- Naxal/Maoist in India
- Nuclear Energy
- Panchayat Raj
- Renewable Energy
- Right to Education
- Right to Information
- Sustainable Development
- Timber Distribution Rights
- tribal Issues
- World Politics
Author Archives: Goodpal
Uniform Civil Code is urgently needed if India has to grow into a vibrant modern democracy. Handicapped by its Muslim appeasement and ‘vote bank’ politics Congress has failed to take the country forward on UCC in the past 6 decades. Now it is for the BJP and other ‘India-First’ parties to show the leadership. Continue reading
Over consumption in the Rich nations is driving global warming; not the rising population of the poor countries. Continue reading
World leaders have to now acknowledge that all global terror today is Islamic. It is sheer nonsense to continue to say that ‘Terrorism has no religion’. Continue reading
Will the US act responsibly? is the biggest question. Will the US Congress allow emission cuts? Continue reading
Rising greenhouse gases in the atmosphere is only a symptom of two fundamental problems that rarely get discussed at climate forums. Continue reading
The microscopic Parsi community (less than 70,000) has contributed significantly towards development of India. But today India is worried about their falling numbers; they are at risk of extinction. Continue reading
Events around terrorist Yakub’s hanging should be an eye opener for all patriotic Indians, particularly 100 crore Hindus. It is time to take distorted secularism head-on and bring sanity to political discourse. Continue reading