- 1,232,024 Views
- What is Amartya Sen’s “Capability Approach” to Development and Poverty
- RTE Act 2009 -- Issues and Challenges
- Salient Features of the Right to Education Act, 2009
- Indian Freedom Struggle: From 1857 to 1947
- Alarming Fall In Groundwater Levels In India
- Understanding Indian Poverty through Poverty Indicators
- The Absurdity of "Indian Secularism”
- PESA – A Potent Weapon Against Naxals (Maoists) In India !!
- Why India’s "Unity In Diversity” Is A Global Puzzle!
- Energy and Nuclear Energy Scenario in India
- Citizenship Amendment Act 2019: Why India Should Exchange Minorities with Pakistan & Bangladesh
- Are Muslims A ‘Minority’ Community In India?
- India Needs Development Beyond GDP
- Why This Is The Right Time To Adopt “Uniform Civil Code” In India
- Why FATF ‘GREY-LIST’ Isn’t Dark Enough For Pakistan!
- Why The World Must Rediscover Mahatma Gandhi!
- Destroying Kashmir – The Pakistani Way!
- 10 Benefits of Administrative Reorganization of J&K, Post 370
- “Independence Day” for Muslim Women – India Ends Triple Talaq!
- Amartya Sen
- Climate Change
- Distorted Secularism of India
- Economy and Business
- Global Warming
- Human Right To Food
- Indian Society
- Land Acquisition Laws
- Naxal/Maoist in India
- Nuclear Energy
- Panchayat Raj
- Renewable Energy
- Right to Education
- Right to Information
- Sustainable Development
- Timber Distribution Rights
- tribal Issues
- World Politics
Author Archives: Goodpal
Passage of the Citizenship (Amendment) Act 2019 is a great humanitarian gesture by India, though it should have been done long ago. The Act seeks to expedite the process of awarding citizenship to the ill fated minorities of Pakistan, Bangladesh … Continue reading
On what ground 180 million Indian Muslims be called minority? Does India need majority-minority divide on religious grounds? Continue reading
The fetish for gdp growth has led the world to the brink of environmental and social disasters. There is opulence and poverty side by side. Countries need to evolve right indicators of development that pay attention to things other than economic. Continue reading
Uniform Civil Code is urgently needed if India has to grow into a vibrant modern democracy. Handicapped by its Muslim appeasement and ‘vote bank’ politics Congress has failed to take the country forward on UCC in the past 6 decades. Now it is for the BJP and other ‘India-First’ parties to show the leadership. Continue reading
Pakistan finds itself again in the FATF watch list. Yet, its bravado and denial of realities remain ntact. Continue reading
The world today is passing through a period of severe moral, spiritual and even economic degradation. There is a pervasive climate of isolationism, restlessness and insecurity. Gandhi’s ideas of non-violence, truthfulness and democracy are all the more relevant today than ever. Continue reading
The peaceful and secular Sage-Sufi culture of Kashmir has been under assault since late 1980s by Pak trained jihadi terrorists and radical Wahhabis. Pakistan’s motto is very clear “… if I don’t get Kashmir ‘in the name of Islam’, I will destroy it ‘in the name of Islam” !! Continue reading