- 705,820 Views
Editor’s PicksSolar Power for Ordinary People
Is the World Heading Towards a New Global Order
8 Good Reasons Why India is So Poor
Why India should worry about Chinese hydropower projects in Tibet?
What Makes People Poor?
Amartya Sen's Concept of Development and Poverty
Why the World should follow Bhutan's development model?
How Healthy is Indian Judicial System?
Can Business be Redesigned to Eradicate Poverty?
Our Detailed ReportsSarva Shiksha Abhiyan after 2013
Disaster Management in India
Nationl Food Security Bill 2013
Status of NREGA 2006-12
Status of RIGHT TO EDUCATION
Governance in Sixth Schedule Areas
Appraisal of Forest Rights Act 2006
Judicial Accountability in India
Corruption in India
Poverty in India
Gender and Climate Change
Nuclear Energy in India
The PESA ACT, 1996
The RTI Act 2005
- Overview of Important Issues in India
- Salient Features of the Right to Education Act, 2009
- What is Amartya Sen’s “Capability Approach” to Development
- Panchayat Raj System in India
- Grass-root Democracy in India: Status of the Panchayati Raj System
- RTE Act 2009 -- Anomalies and Challenges
- Panchayat (Extension to Scheduled Areas) Act (or PESA), 1996
- Tribal Displacement in the Name of Development
- Tribal People in India: Scheduled Tribes, Scheduled Areas and Tribal Self-Rule
- Why Chhota Nagpur Tenancy (CNT) Act Fails to Protect Jharkhand Tribals?
- How Excessive And Indiscriminate Sand Mining is Killing Our River Systems
- Are Muslims In Minority In India?
- Is it Right Time to Push for Uniform Civil Code, or Not Yet?
- Global Warming – Over-Consumption, Not Over-Population, is the Main Threat
- Another Terror Attack in France – The Nonsense of “Terrorism Has No Religion”
- Paris Climate Summit: Will The US Cooperate This Time?
- ‘Global Warming’ – 2 Basic Issues Everyone Ignores
- India Is Worried About Declining Population Of Parsis
- Terrorist Sympathisers in India – A Wake Up Call For Hindus
- Amartya Sen
- Climate Change
- Distorted Secularism of India
- Economy and Business
- Global Warming
- Human Right To Food
- Indian Society
- Land Acquisition Laws
- Naxal/Maoist in India
- Nuclear Energy
- Panchayat Raj
- Renewable Energy
- Right to Education
- Right to Information
- Sustainable Development
- Timber Distribution Rights
- tribal Issues
- World Politics
Mohammed usman khan on Salient Features of the Right… Mohammed usman khan on Salient Features of the Right… Local tribes protest… on Why Chhota Nagpur Tenancy (CNT… axe2 on Maoist in India – The Re… Goodpal on Maoist in India – The Re… axe2 on Maoist in India – The Re… Tribal Anganwadi Wor… on Panchayat (Extension to Schedu… faheem on Grass-root Democracy in India:… alok kumar singh on Why Chhota Nagpur Tenancy (CNT…
Author Archives: Goodpal
The economic development is fueling the growth of infrastructure and construction activities which is pushing the demand for sand – a vital ingredient of cement concrete and mortar. In concrete making, each tonne of cement requires 6-7 tonnes of sand … Continue reading
On what ground 180 million Indian Muslims be called minority? Does India need majority-minority divide on religious grounds? Continue reading
Uniform Civil Code is urgently needed if India has to grow into a vibrant modern democracy. Handicapped by its Muslim appeasement and ‘vote bank’ politics Congress has failed to take the country forward on UCC in the past 6 decades. Now it is for the BJP and other ‘India-First’ parties to show the leadership. Continue reading
Over consumption in the Rich nations is driving global warming; not the rising population of the poor countries. Continue reading
World leaders have to now acknowledge that all global terror today is Islamic. It is sheer nonsense to continue to say that ‘Terrorism has no religion’. Continue reading
Will the US act responsibly? is the biggest question. Will the US Congress allow emission cuts? Continue reading
Rising greenhouse gases in the atmosphere is only a symptom of two fundamental problems that rarely get discussed at climate forums. Continue reading