- 439,200 Views
Editor’s PicksSolar Power for Ordinary People
Is the World Heading Towards a New Global Order
8 Good Reasons Why India is So Poor
Why India should worry about Chinese hydropower projects in Tibet?
What Makes People Poor?
Amartya Sen's Concept of Development and Poverty
Why the World should follow Bhutan's development model?
How Healthy is Indian Judicial System?
Can Business be Redesigned to Eradicate Poverty?
Our Detailed ReportsSarva Shiksha Abhiyan after 2013
Disaster Management in India
Nationl Food Security Bill 2013
Status of NREGA 2006-12
Status of RIGHT TO EDUCATION
Governance in Sixth Schedule Areas
Appraisal of Forest Rights Act 2006
Judicial Accountability in India
Corruption in India
Poverty in India
Gender and Climate Change
Nuclear Energy in India
The PESA ACT, 1996
The RTI Act 2005
- Overview of Important Issues in India
- Panchayat Raj System in India
- Tribal People in India: Scheduled Tribes, Scheduled Areas and Tribal Self-Rule
- Salient Features of the Right to Education Act, 2009
- Panchayat (Extension to Scheduled Areas) Act (or PESA), 1996
- Why Chhota Nagpur Tenancy (CNT) Act Fails to Protect Jharkhand Tribals?
- Grass-root Democracy in India: Status of the Panchayati Raj System
- History of Tribal Struggle for Self-Rule in Jharkhand
- What is Amartya Sen’s “Capability Approach” to Development
- How Healthy is Indian Judicial System?
- Global Warming – Over-Consumption, Not Over-Population, is the Main Threat
- Paris Terror Attack – The Nonsense of “Terrorism Has No Religion”
- Paris Climate Summit: Will The US Cooperate This Time?
- ‘Global Warming’ – 2 Basic Issues Everyone Ignores
- India Is Worried About Declining Population Of Parsis
- Terrorism Sympathisers in India – A Wake Up Call For Hindus
- Is ISIS A Serious Threat To India?
- Yakub Memon’s Hanging: So, Terrorists have Religion !
- Power Sector and Renewable Energy Certificates (RECs)
- Amartya Sen
- Climate Change
- Economy and Business
- Global Warming
- Human Right To Food
- Land Acquisition Laws
- Naxal/Maoist in India
- Nuclear Energy
- Panchayat Raj
- Renewable Energy
- Right to Education
- Right to Information
- Sustainable Development
- Timber Distribution Rights
- tribal Issues
- World Politics
Is ISIS A Serious Th… on Paris Terror Attack – The Nons… Arem Paparao on Panchayat (Extension to Schedu… arem.paparao adivasi… on Panchayat (Extension to Schedu… Paris Terror Attack… on Wahhabism – The Ideological Fo… Gureswar Bhoi on Tribal People in India: Schedu… Shailendra Rai on Why Chhota Nagpur Tenancy (CNT… sumit kumar on Why Chhota Nagpur Tenancy (CNT… Chandan Roy on Why Chhota Nagpur Tenancy (CNT… Dr. Shubhada a. Josh… on What is Amartya Sen’s “Capabil…
Author Archives: Goodpal
Over consumption in the Rich nations is driving global warming; not the rising population of the poor countries. Continue reading
World leaders have to now acknowledge that all global terror today is Islamic. It is sheer nonsense to continue to say that ‘Terrorism has no religion’. Continue reading
Will the US act responsibly? is the biggest question. Will the US Congress allow emission cuts? Continue reading
Rising greenhouse gases in the atmosphere is only a symptom of two fundamental problems that rarely get discussed at climate forums. Continue reading
The microscopic Parsi community (less than 70,000) has contributed significantly towards development of India. But today India is worried about their falling numbers; they are at risk of extinction. Continue reading
Events around terrorist Yakub’s hanging should be an eye opener for all patriotic Indians, particularly 100 crore Hindus. It is time to take distorted secularism head-on and bring sanity to political discourse. Continue reading