- 1,212,752 Views
- What is Amartya Sen’s “Capability Approach” to Development and Poverty
- Salient Features of the Right to Education Act, 2009
- RTE Act 2009 -- Issues and Challenges
- Indian Freedom Struggle: From 1857 to 1947
- Overview of Important Issues in India
- Panchayat Raj System in India
- Impact Of The 1857 Uprising – India's First War Of Independence
- Environmental Impacts of Hydropower Plants
- The Absurdity of "Indian Secularism”
- The Samatha Judgment and the Fifth Schedule of the Constitution
- Why FATF ‘GREY-LIST’ Isn’t Dark Enough For Pakistan!
- Why The World Must Rediscover Mahatma Gandhi!
- Destroying Kashmir – The Pakistani Way!
- 10 Benefits of Administrative Reorganization of J&K, Post 370
- “Independence Day” for Muslim Women – India Ends Triple Talaq!
- Kargil Intrusion – How Atom Bomb Made A General Fanatic
- Thank God, Only 950 Years Left for Indo-Pak Peace!
- Modi ‘The Great Unifier’ Re-Elected. But Who Are The Losers?
- Lok Sabha Polls 2019: ‘Nation First’ Or ‘Family First’
- Amartya Sen
- Climate Change
- Distorted Secularism of India
- Economy and Business
- Global Warming
- Human Right To Food
- Indian Society
- Land Acquisition Laws
- Naxal/Maoist in India
- Nuclear Energy
- Panchayat Raj
- Renewable Energy
- Right to Education
- Right to Information
- Sustainable Development
- Timber Distribution Rights
- tribal Issues
- World Politics
Author Archives: Goodpal
Pakistan finds itself again in the FATF watch list. Yet, its bravado and denial of realities remain ntact. Continue reading
The world today is passing through a period of severe moral, spiritual and even economic degradation. There is a pervasive climate of isolationism, restlessness and insecurity. Gandhi’s ideas of non-violence, truthfulness and democracy are all the more relevant today than ever. Continue reading
The peaceful and secular Sage-Sufi culture of Kashmir has been under assault since late 1980s by Pak trained jihadi terrorists and radical Wahhabis. Pakistan’s motto is very clear “… if I don’t get Kashmir ‘in the name of Islam’, I will destroy it ‘in the name of Islam” !! Continue reading
Reorganization of Jammu and Kashmir State is the most people friendly step taken for the people of the State whom the leadership had dumped to become pawns in Pakistan’s proxy jihadi war against India. It will bring the much needed prosperity and people’s democracy in the Union Territory of J&K and a fresh sense of recognition for Laddakhi people. Continue reading
It took 72 years after India’s independence to free themselves from the fear of instant triple talaq. Maulvis who see women as mere personal property or as sex object, were ominously against the legislation ending the “archaic and exploitative” practice. Now Muslim women don’t have live whole life under the fear of Instant TT. They can now approach the police and court for justice. Continue reading
Kargil intrusion yet again reflected the typical Pak trait: preference for conflict over peace. It is hard to believe that while the Pak prime minister was busy preparing for permanent peace with India and readying to welcome Indian PM Bajpai … Continue reading
Pak policy of “thousand year war with India” is an acknowledgement of the fact that it can’t win any conventional war with India, nor can it drop any Nuke on India for obvious reasons. So, the only way to hurt its “eternal enemy” India is through a proxy war through fully disposable jihadis brainwashed to see divinity in death. Continue reading