- 1,212,745 Views
- What is Amartya Sen’s “Capability Approach” to Development and Poverty
- Salient Features of the Right to Education Act, 2009
- RTE Act 2009 -- Issues and Challenges
- Indian Freedom Struggle: From 1857 to 1947
- Overview of Important Issues in India
- Panchayat Raj System in India
- Impact Of The 1857 Uprising – India's First War Of Independence
- Environmental Impacts of Hydropower Plants
- The Absurdity of "Indian Secularism”
- The Samatha Judgment and the Fifth Schedule of the Constitution
- Why FATF ‘GREY-LIST’ Isn’t Dark Enough For Pakistan!
- Why The World Must Rediscover Mahatma Gandhi!
- Destroying Kashmir – The Pakistani Way!
- 10 Benefits of Administrative Reorganization of J&K, Post 370
- “Independence Day” for Muslim Women – India Ends Triple Talaq!
- Kargil Intrusion – How Atom Bomb Made A General Fanatic
- Thank God, Only 950 Years Left for Indo-Pak Peace!
- Modi ‘The Great Unifier’ Re-Elected. But Who Are The Losers?
- Lok Sabha Polls 2019: ‘Nation First’ Or ‘Family First’
- Amartya Sen
- Climate Change
- Distorted Secularism of India
- Economy and Business
- Global Warming
- Human Right To Food
- Indian Society
- Land Acquisition Laws
- Naxal/Maoist in India
- Nuclear Energy
- Panchayat Raj
- Renewable Energy
- Right to Education
- Right to Information
- Sustainable Development
- Timber Distribution Rights
- tribal Issues
- World Politics
Category Archives: History
The 1857 revolt marked an important turning point in the history the colonial British India. It can be easily called the first Indian war of independence, triggered by the revolt of Indian soldiers in Meerut which soon spread to several parts of India. It permanently changed the relationship between the colonial masters and their subjects. Continue reading