- 1,232,029 Views
- What is Amartya Sen’s “Capability Approach” to Development and Poverty
- RTE Act 2009 -- Issues and Challenges
- Salient Features of the Right to Education Act, 2009
- Indian Freedom Struggle: From 1857 to 1947
- Alarming Fall In Groundwater Levels In India
- Understanding Indian Poverty through Poverty Indicators
- The Absurdity of "Indian Secularism”
- PESA – A Potent Weapon Against Naxals (Maoists) In India !!
- Why India’s "Unity In Diversity” Is A Global Puzzle!
- Energy and Nuclear Energy Scenario in India
- Citizenship Amendment Act 2019: Why India Should Exchange Minorities with Pakistan & Bangladesh
- Are Muslims A ‘Minority’ Community In India?
- India Needs Development Beyond GDP
- Why This Is The Right Time To Adopt “Uniform Civil Code” In India
- Why FATF ‘GREY-LIST’ Isn’t Dark Enough For Pakistan!
- Why The World Must Rediscover Mahatma Gandhi!
- Destroying Kashmir – The Pakistani Way!
- 10 Benefits of Administrative Reorganization of J&K, Post 370
- “Independence Day” for Muslim Women – India Ends Triple Talaq!
- Amartya Sen
- Climate Change
- Distorted Secularism of India
- Economy and Business
- Global Warming
- Human Right To Food
- Indian Society
- Land Acquisition Laws
- Naxal/Maoist in India
- Nuclear Energy
- Panchayat Raj
- Renewable Energy
- Right to Education
- Right to Information
- Sustainable Development
- Timber Distribution Rights
- tribal Issues
- World Politics
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Pakistan finds itself again in the FATF watch list. Yet, its bravado and denial of realities remain ntact. Continue reading
The 2018 Pakistan s(election) installed Imran Khan as prime minister on expected lines. Now can Imran lift his country out of the financial-terrorism mess? Most likely answer is NO. Continue reading
With declining recharge rates and sharply increasing extraction pace, the groundwater situation needs urgent attention and demands a change in irrigation and cropping methods. Overview Groundwater is the water that seeps through rocks and soil and is stored below the … Continue reading
Over consumption in the Rich nations is driving global warming; not the rising population of the poor countries. Continue reading