- 1,348,998 Views
- RTE Act 2009 -- Issues and Challenges
- Indian Freedom Struggle: From 1857 to 1947
- Salient Features of the Right to Education Act, 2009
- What is Amartya Sen’s “Capability Approach” to Development and Poverty
- Islamic Plunder of Somnath Temple
- How to Make the RTE Act More Effective
- Impact Of The 1857 Revolution – India's First War Of Independence!
- Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan: We Should Also See The Positive Side of SSA
- Congress Party’s “Secular Partition" of India
- Corruption in the World: Why Should We Care About It?
- Afghanistan: Is It Too Early For Pak-Taliban Sharia Dance?
- Pakistan: Honeymoon With FATF Grey-list To Continue!
- Will Waseem Rizvi’s “New Quran” End Islamic Terrorism?
- “Black September”: Pakistan’s Love For Palestine Is Hypocrisy
- “Emperor Nero” Or “Bhasmasur” of Indian Politics!
- 1971 Bangladesh Genocide: When “Rape” Became A Weapon
- 7 Reasons Why Pakistan is Chanting “Peace”
- “Extortion Racket” of Maharashtra Government! Target: 100 Cr per Month!! What a Shame.
- 27 February 2002: Remembering The Victims of Godhra Terror Attack
- Amartya Sen
- Climate Change
- Distorted Secularism of India
- Economy and Business
- Global Warming
- Human Right To Food
- Indian Society
- Land Acquisition Laws
- Naxal/Maoist in India
- Nuclear Energy
- Panchayat Raj
- Renewable Energy
- Right to Education
- Right to Information
- Sustainable Development
- Timber Distribution Rights
- tribal Issues
- World Politics
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Pakistan has lost control on itself. The “mullah mafia” runs it according to its medieval mindset. Even Pak PM behaves like a radical Maulana! Continue reading
The US has a new President now, a new wave of covid-19 infection is sweeping the USA and several countries in Europe. Will the world now work together to hold China accountable for the pandemic? Was it deliberate or accidental? … Continue reading
The 2018 Pakistan s(election) installed Imran Khan as prime minister on expected lines. Now can Imran lift his country out of the financial-terrorism mess? Most likely answer is NO. Continue reading
With declining recharge rates and sharply increasing extraction pace, the groundwater situation needs urgent attention and demands a change in irrigation and cropping methods. Overview Groundwater is the water that seeps through rocks and soil and is stored below the … Continue reading
Over consumption in the Rich nations is driving global warming; not the rising population of the poor countries. Continue reading