- 1,232,025 Views
- What is Amartya Sen’s “Capability Approach” to Development and Poverty
- RTE Act 2009 -- Issues and Challenges
- Salient Features of the Right to Education Act, 2009
- Indian Freedom Struggle: From 1857 to 1947
- Alarming Fall In Groundwater Levels In India
- Understanding Indian Poverty through Poverty Indicators
- The Absurdity of "Indian Secularism”
- PESA – A Potent Weapon Against Naxals (Maoists) In India !!
- Why India’s "Unity In Diversity” Is A Global Puzzle!
- Energy and Nuclear Energy Scenario in India
- Citizenship Amendment Act 2019: Why India Should Exchange Minorities with Pakistan & Bangladesh
- Are Muslims A ‘Minority’ Community In India?
- India Needs Development Beyond GDP
- Why This Is The Right Time To Adopt “Uniform Civil Code” In India
- Why FATF ‘GREY-LIST’ Isn’t Dark Enough For Pakistan!
- Why The World Must Rediscover Mahatma Gandhi!
- Destroying Kashmir – The Pakistani Way!
- 10 Benefits of Administrative Reorganization of J&K, Post 370
- “Independence Day” for Muslim Women – India Ends Triple Talaq!
- Amartya Sen
- Climate Change
- Distorted Secularism of India
- Economy and Business
- Global Warming
- Human Right To Food
- Indian Society
- Land Acquisition Laws
- Naxal/Maoist in India
- Nuclear Energy
- Panchayat Raj
- Renewable Energy
- Right to Education
- Right to Information
- Sustainable Development
- Timber Distribution Rights
- tribal Issues
- World Politics
Category Archives: Terrorism
Pakistan finds itself again in the FATF watch list. Yet, its bravado and denial of realities remain ntact. Continue reading
The peaceful and secular Sage-Sufi culture of Kashmir has been under assault since late 1980s by Pak trained jihadi terrorists and radical Wahhabis. Pakistan’s motto is very clear “… if I don’t get Kashmir ‘in the name of Islam’, I will destroy it ‘in the name of Islam” !! Continue reading
Reorganization of Jammu and Kashmir State is the most people friendly step taken for the people of the State whom the leadership had dumped to become pawns in Pakistan’s proxy jihadi war against India. It will bring the much needed prosperity and people’s democracy in the Union Territory of J&K and a fresh sense of recognition for Laddakhi people. Continue reading
Pak policy of “thousand year war with India” is an acknowledgement of the fact that it can’t win any conventional war with India, nor can it drop any Nuke on India for obvious reasons. So, the only way to hurt its “eternal enemy” India is through a proxy war through fully disposable jihadis brainwashed to see divinity in death. Continue reading
On February 26, 2019, India made a point before the world – that now the nation is no longer willing to accept jihadi terrorism passively. The Balakot air strike on Jaish-e-Mohammad’s terror training camp marks an important shift in the … Continue reading
The 2018 Pakistan s(election) installed Imran Khan as prime minister on expected lines. Now can Imran lift his country out of the financial-terrorism mess? Most likely answer is NO. Continue reading
The US President Trump’s war on ‘radical Islamic Terrorism’ can not be won without effective fight against the ideology of terrorism. Continue reading