- 1,237,993 Views
- What is Amartya Sen’s “Capability Approach” to Development and Poverty
- Salient Features of the Right to Education Act, 2009
- RTE Act 2009 -- Issues and Challenges
- The Absurdity of "Indian Secularism”
- Alarming Fall In Groundwater Levels In India
- Understanding Poverty, Beyond Lack of Income
- Amartya Sen’s Capability Perspective of Development and Well-being
- Why India’s "Unity In Diversity” Is A Global Puzzle!
- Right to Education Act: Status of Implementation after 3 years
- Hunger and Food Security in India
- Citizenship Amendment Act 2019: Why India Should Exchange Minorities with Pakistan & Bangladesh
- Are Muslims A ‘Minority’ Community In India?
- India Needs Development Beyond GDP
- Why This Is The Right Time To Adopt “Uniform Civil Code” In India
- Why FATF ‘GREY-LIST’ Isn’t Dark Enough For Pakistan!
- Why The World Must Rediscover Mahatma Gandhi!
- Destroying Kashmir – The Pakistani Way!
- 10 Benefits of Administrative Reorganization of J&K, Post 370
- “Independence Day” for Muslim Women – India Ends Triple Talaq!
- Amartya Sen
- Climate Change
- Distorted Secularism of India
- Economy and Business
- Global Warming
- Human Right To Food
- Indian Society
- Land Acquisition Laws
- Naxal/Maoist in India
- Nuclear Energy
- Panchayat Raj
- Renewable Energy
- Right to Education
- Right to Information
- Sustainable Development
- Timber Distribution Rights
- tribal Issues
- World Politics
Tag Archives: himalayan glaciers
China recently announced construction of three dams in the middle reach of the Brahmaputra (yarlung Tsangpo) river in Tibet. Another similar size dam is under construction since 2010. It raises anxiety in India as well as in Bangladesh because China has no water sharing treaty with any of its neighbors nor is it signatory to any International water convention. Continue reading