- 1,232,024 Views
- What is Amartya Sen’s “Capability Approach” to Development and Poverty
- RTE Act 2009 -- Issues and Challenges
- Salient Features of the Right to Education Act, 2009
- Indian Freedom Struggle: From 1857 to 1947
- Alarming Fall In Groundwater Levels In India
- Understanding Indian Poverty through Poverty Indicators
- The Absurdity of "Indian Secularism”
- PESA – A Potent Weapon Against Naxals (Maoists) In India !!
- Why India’s "Unity In Diversity” Is A Global Puzzle!
- Energy and Nuclear Energy Scenario in India
- Citizenship Amendment Act 2019: Why India Should Exchange Minorities with Pakistan & Bangladesh
- Are Muslims A ‘Minority’ Community In India?
- India Needs Development Beyond GDP
- Why This Is The Right Time To Adopt “Uniform Civil Code” In India
- Why FATF ‘GREY-LIST’ Isn’t Dark Enough For Pakistan!
- Why The World Must Rediscover Mahatma Gandhi!
- Destroying Kashmir – The Pakistani Way!
- 10 Benefits of Administrative Reorganization of J&K, Post 370
- “Independence Day” for Muslim Women – India Ends Triple Talaq!
- Amartya Sen
- Climate Change
- Distorted Secularism of India
- Economy and Business
- Global Warming
- Human Right To Food
- Indian Society
- Land Acquisition Laws
- Naxal/Maoist in India
- Nuclear Energy
- Panchayat Raj
- Renewable Energy
- Right to Education
- Right to Information
- Sustainable Development
- Timber Distribution Rights
- tribal Issues
- World Politics
Category Archives: World Politics
China recently announced construction of three dams in the middle reach of the Brahmaputra (yarlung Tsangpo) river in Tibet. Another similar size dam is under construction since 2010. It raises anxiety in India as well as in Bangladesh because China has no water sharing treaty with any of its neighbors nor is it signatory to any International water convention. Continue reading
There is an urgent need to fix capitalism. This is the message from Davos 2012 World Economic Forum. Wealth gap and unsustainable economies are serious threat to the world peace. Continue reading