Recently the public perception of India has been extensively damaged by the corrupt activities of politicians, bureaucrats and business houses. The telecom spectrum allocation scam – the biggest in the history of independent India – for which a minister, an MP and several corporate bosses are in jail and others are expected soon, the Commonwealth Games scandal in which the whole organizing committee, including the chairman are in jail, politicians grabbing prime real estate in housing Society meant for war widows in Mumbai, and the cash-for-vote scam involving parliamentarians have all badly eroded the public faith in government functioning in India.
- 127,568 Views
Our Detailed Reports
- Panchayat (Extension to Scheduled Areas) Act (or PESA), 1996
- Salient Features of the Right to Education Act, 2009
- Overview of Important Issues in India
- Tribal People in India: Scheduled Tribes, Scheduled Areas and Tribal Self-Rule
- Why Chhota Nagpur Tenancy (CNT) Act Fails to Protect Jharkhand Tribals?
- Non-Implementation of the PESA Act – Government wants Paisa, not PESA
- Understanding Indian Poverty through Poverty Indicators
- The Real Potential of MGNREGA is Yet to be Realized
- Does Right to Education mean Right to Schooling Only?
- Will Waters of Peaceful Tibet become cause for Future Conflicts in Asia?
- Risk Factors for Solar Power Producers
- Fragile Financial Health of Power Distribution Companies
- Right to Education Act: Status of Implementation after 3 years
- Climate Change
- Economy and Business
- Global Warming
- Human Right To Food
- Land Acquisition Laws
- Muslim Samaj
- Naxal/Maoist in India
- Nuclear Energy
- Panchayat Raj
- Planning Consultations
- Renewable Energy
- Right to Education
- Right to Information
- Timber Distribution Rights
- tribal Issues
- World Politics